I rate it,
Uptown Cafe in Ironwood, MI – Featuring Haddock as the main fish on the menu for Friday night’s special, I rate it 3.5 out of 5 stars because the overall meal taste good, the take out order was quick, hassle free and not packaged in styrofoam and price was good for what you get.
- Fish – haddock, good flavor and taste, light beer batter
- Side 1 – half fries, crinkle cut and done well, no complaints
- Side 2 – half potato salad, good flavor, potatoes a bit hard
- Tartar – prepackaged, taste ok
- Coleslaw – fine chop with creamy flavor, taste fine
- Bread – basic roll