I rate it,
Larry’s Fish Fry at the Bessemer, MI VFW – Featuring Haddock as the main fish on the menu for Friday night’s special, I rate it 4.5 out of 5 stars because the overall meal taste great, the service was quick and friendly, and price was modest for what you get.
- Fish – haddock, good buttery flavor, firm and moist with a light beer batter coating
- Side 1 – half fries, crinkle cut, nice and crisp
- Side 2 – half potato salad, creamy blend, decent portion, no complaints
- Tartar – taste good, was nice to add some heat with some Sriracha mixed in
- Coleslaw – standard cut, crisp with sweet tangy flavor
- Bread – basic roll
- Lemon – juicy, sweet and sour wedge
- Extra – they had Sriracha so I could mix it with my tartar sauce!