I rate it,
Manny’s in Ironwood, MI – Featuring Cod as the main fish on menu for Friday night’s special, I rate it 3.5 out of 5 stars because the overall meal taste good, service was friendly, food pick-up was hassle free and price was right for what you get.
- Fish – cod, taste good and not fishy, a bit dry, almost like chicken, thicker coating
- Side – battered fries, taste fine, no complaints
- Tartar – standard mix, nice and creamy with a little dill pickle zing
- Coleslaw – fine chop, crisp, a bit dry but good flavor, hints of black pepper
- Lemon – this slice, decent pucker
- Bread – good potato roll